RE: Ebay Scam (little LBC content)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Ebay Scam (little LBC content)
From: Randall Young <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 17:12:39 -0800
> Old fashion text email programs like Eudora don't allow that sort of thing
> happen.

Interesting.  I thought Eudora supported HTML since at least version 3,
which was quite some time ago.

Anyway, yes, I use Outlook, which supports HTML (but you knew that from
reading the message header that Eudora didn't hide <g>).  I suppose I could
turn it off, or switch to a text-only client, but wading through a lot of
HTML tags every time someone sends me a joke isn't my idea of fun.

Neither my friend nor I are apt to be taken in by this scam (in spite of
using a "virus magnet" for an email client), I just mentioned it so
hopefully others wouldn't be caught.

Cheers
Randall