Re: Anyone Remember Mr. Gibbons?

To: TATERRY@aol.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Anyone Remember Mr. Gibbons?
From: Bob Hamilton <hamilton@accesswave.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 07:49:49 -0400
Hi Terry,

Great stuff! I'm glad someone was able to keep some of Ray's insightful
postings. Yes, he is surely missed.

Regards,
Bob
(-25C in Nova Scotia this morning, or -13 F, not a brass monkey in sight!)

At 11:27 PM 2/13/2003 -0500, TATERRY@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 2/13/03 18:28:08 Pacific Standard Time, rstca@hemmings.com
>writes:
>
><< Mr. Gibbons was a wonderful man, and we all missed him when he passed away.
>  >>
>Amen to that.....Ray was a large part of what made that list great.  I was
>just shocked when he passed so suddenly.  Like we didn't get a chance to say
>good bye.    I saved a lot of his emails.......here they are in memory of Ray.

<SNIP!>

Robert (Bob) A.C. Hamilton, Waverley, Nova Scotia, Canada
Home Page: www.accesswave.ca/~hamilton
Sunbeam Talbots - Alpine, Drophead and Saloon, 1953-1954
Sunbeam Talbot Web Page: www.sunbeamtalbot.info
[Stable mates - 1973 Midget and 1968 M-B 280SE]
E-Mail: hamilton@accesswave.ca or robertach@ca.inter.net