Hmmm....

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Hmmm....
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 17:48:07 -0700 (MST)
Sent to the autox list.

mjb.
----

     From: GRMPer@aol.com
     Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 19:33:39 EST
     Subject: Big Things at Grassroots

Hi All,

Grassroots Motorsports has figured out how to take care of the hardcore racer
and the weekend waxer, as well as the newer car enthusiast as well as the
vintage guys....We're going to start publishing two magazines. Through the
acquisition of British Car magazine, we are going to start publishing a new
magazine entitled "Classic Autosport" --this mag will feature older cars,
domestics, Brits, Germans, etc all in one package.   This will allow
Grassroots to better cater the hardcore racer.   We'll still have some
crossover as quite a few cars fall in both camps----but all in all, both
packages should serve the market better.

Look for Classic Autosport on newsstands in May 2003.

More information and official press releases will be posted as we go at
http://www.classicautosport.net

Per
GRM