Re: Aston on "Bachelorette"

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Aston on "Bachelorette"
From: ARoman4047@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 10:27:16 EST
In a message dated 1/30/03 10:09:21 AM, tjhiggin@mapapp1.iss.ingr.com writes:

<< I don't watch the TV show "Bachelorette" but my daughter does.  Last
night she mentioned that one of the bachelors has a rare car, one of
only 7 in the USA, and used it on the show.  My curiousity was
piqued.  A google search told me that it was an Aston-Martin.  Some
of the articles I found stupidly claimed that it was one of only 8
Astons in the USA!  Don't these morons (or their editors) check their
facts?  Anyway, none of the articles ever said which model it was.
Anyone know? >>

Facts ?
C'mon, if you're looking for reality on or about a reality-show, you're
obviously in the wrong neighborhood... ;-(

Tony in NJ
W.A.S.T.E.