MGA side curtain gaskets /rubber

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGA side curtain gaskets /rubber
From: "Don Mathis" <don1@mailstart.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 12:36:35 -0800
I have 2 questions.  I replaced plastic in my side curtains (1961
MGA) and it vibrates at high speed.  It is 1/8" thick Lexan material.
 Anyone else have this problem and if so what did you do about
it?

I need the top and front rubber gasket for the side curtains.
 Todd Clark at CSR said that although he does have the gaskets
for some side curtains, he doesn't have the gaskets for the all
aluminum after market frames.  Anyone have some suggestions as
to how to fix that?

Thanks a lot.

Don Mathis
Atlanta, Georgia