Please help

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Please help
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 18:26:22 -0400
Listers, after some very serious medical operations and then tough rehab, Doug
Ross is headed home, he still has a long way to go even before out patient
treatment can begin, in talking with Dougs daughter he is to say the least
very much down, so to each and everyone on these lists I ask for a big helping
hand for Doug and some old fashioned we miss you support, if all can just send
a nice card letting him know you have a sincere concern and look forward to
his quick recovery and return to these lists, it would I think be a big lift
for him and his family.  Thanks  "FT"

Doug Ross
10300 Nigget Place Rd.
Stanfield, NC 28163