RE: Web Sites

To: Bob Hamilton <hamilton@accesswave.ca>,
Subject: RE: Web Sites
From: Fred Talmadge <fredtal@industryinet.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:27:55 -0600
I use Opera and it's fine but some web sites won't let you in if you are
NOT using MS or Navigator.  There's some tricks you can use to get in, but
mostly I let them know that "I save money by using old computers and
software and that if you want me to upgrade that means I have less money to
spend on your product."   I rarely hear from them, but what the heck.

Fred Talmadge
http://www.96trees.com (viewable with any browser you like)