Lucas Distributors - again

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, mini-list@autox.team.net
Subject: Lucas Distributors - again
From: "Marcel Chichak"<chichm@telusplanet.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 18:12:44 GMT
Greetings!

My Xmax break wasn't completely wasted on trying to bury Aunt Agnes' fruitcake
in the frozen ground or hiding from weird uncle Burt. I spent part of it in
the dungeon updating the Lucas Distributor database project. The rest of my
time was spent in the workshop thinking about distributor advance springs and
doing some testing on the Sun distributor machine. The result of that work is
the 'Tuning Lucas Distributors' article.

I've posted both to my web site www.telusplanet.net/~chichm under the tech
section.

Thanks to everyone that contributed data for the database, and thanks especially
to the owners of the web sites where I stole a bunch of it ;-) If you have
additions
to the database or comments on either of these new postings, please let me know!