Re: Jensen Healey

To: Fred Talmadge <fredtal@industryinet.com>, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Jensen Healey
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 09:43:24 -0600
There's a guy in our local Triumph Club (Illinois Sports Owners
Association) who has a Jensen-Healey for sale. I think he's asking $1500
but that's probably negotiable. I'm told the car is complete and it "runs"
but it is generally worn out (paint & interior). I'm told there's oil in
the coolant which indicates a blown head gasket (or worse). The guy's name
is Jim Hogan and his number is 630-323-0250. He's in Hinsdale Illinois, a
western suburb of Chicago. I haven't  seen the car myself and I've never
personally done business with from Jim. If you're out of the area I could
probably arrange to look at the car on your behalf and snap a couple of
digital photos.

Cheers,

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566  http://www.midwestfilter.com