Re: positive ground/negative ground

To: "british-cars@autox.team.net" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: positive ground/negative ground
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 08:56:13 -0600
Although I've not done this the common solution is this.  (assuming the car is
positive ground and the radio is negative ground).

You can wire the radio just like it should be wired, neg to neg, pos to pos.
But you MUST isolate the entire radio chassis (and I
assume the aerial, and speakers from the body of the car.

Larry Hoy