Re: Austin Princess Question

To: British-Cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Austin Princess Question
From: "Keith A. Edwards" <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 07:15:35 -0400
I have to agree with Rick that Princesses aren't bringing a lot of
money.

I have seen one For Sale for $14,000, and knew of a local one (that was
being passed off as a Rolls) for >$30,000 asking price.

I have a 1954 Princess limo for sale that "nearly runs".  Needs much
TLC.  Churchill probably road in this car!  I drove it home, 19 years
ago.

A few pictures are here
http://www.norfolk.infi.net/~kedwards/photos/AustinPrincessForSale/PrincessFront.jpg
and
http://www.norfolk.infi.net/~kedwards/photos/AustinPrincessForSale/PrincessRight.jpg

My wife says it will go cheap (especially to a good home)!

Where is the 1957 Princess located?

Keith Edwards
Suffolk, VA
~7.5 old British cars/parts