fred.scheuble@triaton-na.com

To: <fjscheuble@hiserv-na.com>, <jimmuller@pop.mail.rcn.net>,
Subject: fred.scheuble@triaton-na.com
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 09:09:07 -0500
fjscheuble@hiserv-na.com <fjscheuble@hiserv-na.com>  writes in innumerable
messages:

>REMOVE THE FOLLOWING ADDRESSES FROM THIS LIST:
>
>fred.scheuble@triaton-na.com
>fjscheuble@hiserv-na.com

Fred, send a message to majordomo@autox.team.net
type in the BODY of the message:

unsubscribe british-cars
end

Do this for each list you are on.  Do it once from
fred.scheuble@triaton-na.com and do it again from fjscheuble@hiserv-na.com

After doing all that, follow the directions on messages you get.

After two days, if you are still getting messages, send me mail.

Next time you subscribe to a mailing list, please save the instructions.

"Kids haven't lost the feeling that the sense of wonder is more important
than wondering what makes sense.  And if that doesn't define what it takes
to like British cars, I don't know what does." -Scott Fisher