Re: breakfast guest nonlbc

To: vafred@erols.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: breakfast guest nonlbc
From: DEVierling@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 15:10:14 EDT
Fred,
The untimely demise of your uninvited guest will no doubt upset the animal
rights folks on the list!  (I hope rattlesnakes are not protected where you
live.) I always like to try and return the occasional visitor to wild
whenever possible, but my cats have never brought home any snakes!  Better
luck next time.
don