Performance Wheels

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Performance Wheels
From: "Chris R" <piltdown_man@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 16:58:39
Hi,

I am looking for some contact information for the company that makes
"Performance" wheels. These look like minilite replicas, though not quite
the same as Miniators, Panasports, or the original Minilite. Why? Because
I've got three and would like to have a complete set. The wheel simply has
"Performance" stamped on it, as well as the size- 13x6JJ - and an id # on
the back. I have no idea how old they are or where they came from. If anyone
has information on these wheels, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks,
Chris
'63 Sunbeam Alpine SII