Minor and A40 Somerset for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Minor and A40 Somerset for sale
From: marcel chichak <chichm@planet.eon.net>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 21:10:29 -0600
SOL mates, I'm posting this on behalf of an elderly friend of mine ( a
Miniac) who has finally decided, as we all do on occasion, that he will
never finish this project and it might as well go to someone who will.
Please call Norm directly to negotiate, but I have the list of parts and
stuff that comes with the A40 so if you are interested I can FAX the list.
It's too long to type: 3 pages!

The cars are located in Edmonton, Alberta Canada, they can be re-registered
here to make transfer to the US smooth.

1960 Morris Minor Convertible

Stored since 1986. New brakes, original tool kit, manual, some spare parts.
Original and unrestored condition, NO RUST, paint is tired. Price
negotiable in the $7000 range. Contact Sue Scheible 1-780-586-6282. To
arrange viewing in Edmonton  contact Norm Corness 1-780-452 1384

1954 Austin A40 Somerset

Stored since 1974. Complete and running condition comes with 1953 parts car
plus many parts from a 3rd car and pages of spare parts, many NOS, spare
engine with 4000 miles, numerous tools and accessories. Complete collection
clearout. Price negotiable around $4000. Contact Norm Corness 1-780-452-1384

--Marcel Chichak    chichm@planet.eon.net
        Edmonton Alberta Canada, eh?
  Peek into my world: www.planet.eon.net/~chichm