Your Passport to service

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Your Passport to service
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 00:14:16 -0800
I had pulled out the paperwork on my MGB to find the specs on the
Elgin cam and found the original owner's manual and the booklet for
keeping track of maintanance.  It came with the '69 BGT and has three
pages of approved accessories with pictures of three different cars.

1) What looks to be a '67 or '68 MGB roadster. I've never had a B
   "tourer".

2) A 1969 Austin America (you can see the reflector in the chrome
   strip). My very first car was a 1969 Austin America.

3) A 1968 Austin Healy Sprite mkIV (roll up windows, folding top, no
   reflectors). My third car and second british car was a 1968 Sprite.

I find it amusing that of the three street cars in there, the only one
that is not the exact make, model and year of one that I've owned, was
the car the book came with.

    Larry

--
Honesty and communication are what make a relationship work.
Romance is what makes it play.