Re: new tires

To: Joe.Johnson@fmr.com
Subject: Re: new tires
From: DEVierling@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 19:34:30 EST
Joe,
I recently bought new snow tires for my SAAB on-line at www.tirerack.com.
They seemed competitively priced and arrived quickly via UPS ground.  The
site has a convenient search engine, but "Triumph" is not available as a
choice on the car search function.  You will have to search by tire size,
which I'm guessing you know.  I am planning on buying tires for my MGB from
this site when the weather gets warmer.  (A similar service is available
on-line from www.discounttiredirect.com, but I have no experience with them.)
 Don't forget the added expense of taking the wheels and tires somewhere to
be mounted and balanced.
Hope this helps!
donny v
'89 SAAB 900s, '78 MGB, '81 Honda CB750F, '75 Honda CB400F

In a message dated 2/21/01 7:30:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Joe.Johnson@FMR.COM writes:

> Subj:  new tires
>  Date:    2/21/01 7:30:08 AM Eastern Standard Time
>  From:    Joe.Johnson@FMR.COM (Johnson, Joe)
>  Sender:  owner-british-cars@autox.team.net
>  To:  british-cars@autox.team.net
>
>  Hello,
>   I want to buy a new set of tires for my '79 Triumph Spitfire soon.
>  Can anyone recommend a reputable source?  I live in the Boston area, but
I'm