66 MGB for sale Santa Cruz CA

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: 66 MGB for sale Santa Cruz CA
From: "Lydia Gregoret" <gregoret@hydrogen.ucsc.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 17:53:16 -0800
Dear SOLers,
I know it's semi-uncool to post for sale stuff to this list, but I have this
car and I'd prefer to see it go to a good home.  My husband and I just don't
have time to play with it any more.  We are contemplating a move (we've
taken this car from CA to Boston and back once already) and would rather
fill our new garage with other things.

So here are the stats:

1966 MGB located in lovely Bonny Doon, CA
Light blue (not "Iris Blue," but close)
4 speed all synchro transmission
Basket-type black convertible roof
Seats are unoriginal -- have headrests -- but upholstery is original "style"
vinyl (black with white stripes)
The car does not run, but did last year!  We think it's just a problem with
the starter.
Body is in good shape.
It has wire wheels.

Make me an offer!