RE: Brit Car Mags for sale

To: "'Brit-list'" <british-cars@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Brit Car Mags for sale
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 01:15:35 -0500
Thanks to both lists for the quick response.  As of tonight, there are only
16 of the 38 issues remaining..  In fact the first mailing will be in the
morning.

Some highlights of the remaining issues:
#26, 34, 39, 78 & 82 may be particularly interesting to XKE owners.
#39, & 41 have GT6 articles
#26, 29, & 78 have Sprite/Midget articles
#43 & 81 includes Stag references
#34, 39, 45, 72, 74, & 77 may be of interest to Big Healey Owners
All have some kind of Tech quick guide on subjects such as Brake Fluids,
Positive to Negative Conversions, Wiring, Wood Refinishing, Arc Welding,
Dealing with Rust, etc.  Check it out.  I really want to clean out this
bookcase.

Any questions, feel free to email.
URL again is: :  www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/mags.htm

Carl