Re: ZB Magnette Restoration Pix

To: kevins@khoral.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ZB Magnette Restoration Pix
From: BritshIron@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 23:43:42 EST
Kevin, the Mag looks great! I until recently had a 58 Varitone in Birch
grey/Birch grey. Looked about the same condition as yours when you started.
Local Ca car, very little rust, mostly surface. Had a frozen engine, but
spare rebuilt 1800 and trans went with it. I also had the beige interior, but
funny that the carpet looks like it was burgandy at one time as the door
panels were that color. I do miss it, but I really needed a larger car, so
the Rovers were the chioce for me. My brother was really bummed when I bought
a worst shape P4 for more money. Alas the car went to a good home as I found
out last year that the body has all been done and the engine just needs
installing to finish it up. Good luck with your car and check out  this
website. <A HREF="http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/";>Trevor Boicey's Page</A>  you
could be twins!!

Roland
52 Austin Somerset