Morgan Radiator Needed

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Morgan Radiator Needed
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 20:23:09 -0800
Hi,

I'm posting this for a friend who doesn't have internet access, I'm not on
the Morgan list so anyone who is please forward it there for me.

Thanks,

John

Help!!!!

1950 Morgan 4/4 'Flat Rad' drophead coupe.

I am restoring this car. Whilst the radiator was at the chrome plating shop
the shop burned down!

There is nothing left of my 'flat rad'!   Desperately need to find a
replacement, either 4/4, or a Plus 4 would do.

Alternatively the loan of an original so a copy can be fabricated, or any
suggestions as to who may be able to do this....

My location is Northern California, USA

Thanks for any help with this!!!!