Re: MG throwing oil

To: "Bill" <bport@pixi.com>
Subject: Re: MG throwing oil
From: "John D'Agostino" <jdagostino@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 21:09:24 -0500
Hi Bill
What line did you cap off? Not the crankcase ventilation I hope. You need to
maintain a slight vacuum to pull fresh air through the block. You could be
building excessive pressure causing oil to seep out. Although I'm not too
familiar with the Midget crankcase ventilation system, you may want to check
it out.

John