Re: NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE

To: Paul.Garside@seagatesoftware.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE
From: ARoman4047@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 12:40:32 EST
Dear Sir or Madam (we've seen the current pics - tough call)
        I believe if you'll check your title (not that one, the ownership
papers), you'll find
that the property is now and has been owned by the Bush Dynasty of Texas and
Florida.
The original transaction took place under the leadership of Ms/Mr Thatcher
(another
tough call...). George Bush Sr. took ownership of the property - henceforth
referred to
as UK - in a cidicil attached to a Harkin contract. This property was deeded
to George
D.W.I. Bush (despite those SEC investigations), as part of a pre-inheritance
settlement
to avoid death taxes.
       So, it is my decision that your "notice of revocation of independance"
has no legal
claim. I will, however, accept written exceptions, but only if they are in my
possession
within eighteen hours.

Yours in honesty, integrity, and party loyalty.
Katherine Harris, Tallahassee Fla. (but I'll be moving soon)