Embarassing Moments

To: healeys@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Embarassing Moments
From: CAWS52803@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 21:24:28 EDT
I thought the list need a little lightening and wanted to share today's
incident.
Today, my wife broke down on the road with her Pontiac and the car wouldn't
start.  Along came a helpful citizen who had her get back in the car and he
got out of his car and he pushed her across an intersection into a gas
station.  It was a beautiful day here in Iowa and he had the top down on his
Ivory White convertible.  Only trouble, it was a Sebring, an Austin-Healey
replica.  Needless to say, she just thanked him and never mentioned his
misfortune.
Rudy Streng
Can you listers top this?