1928 Singer Senior For Sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 1928 Singer Senior For Sale
From: Mike Constantine <mikecon@es.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 18:34:20 +1200
Hi Y'All,

A member of our Zephyr Club has asked me to post this - anyone wanting
more info can either email me or contact the owner -

Phil Rooke, PO Box 735, Timaru, New Zealand

Phone +64 25 350-674 (mobile) or +64 3 686-1812 or
Phone/Fax +64 3 688-4808

I have no connection or interest, information given in good faith, etc
etc....

*************************

1928 Singer Senior by Singer Car Co Ltd, Coventry UK

Car Number 22310

Engine number 26-6-28

Bodywork by Johnson and Smith, Christchurch NZ

Car is 95% complete and was running when parked in the owner's garage 19
years ago, but is in need of complete restoration.

Cheers

Mike

Webmaster, South Canterbury Zephyr & Zodiac Enthusiasts Club

http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/garage/7266

--
Mike Constantine   *  Timaru  NEW ZEALAND *