Re: Roadster season has arrived

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, john08@aol.com
Subject: Re: Roadster season has arrived
From: Norm <nsdec@pikeonline.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 14:45:47 -0400
Since my Buick Beater died 2 weeks ago, I've been relying on my Britcars.
(the usually reliable 240Z roadster has an electric, and I haven't bit the
bullet on trying the E-Type's carbs yet).  Sunday, in my 2000TCs blazing
acceleration up the hill from Milford PA, a pretty TR6 came into view and I
managed to flash it (no, not that way!) and he had just time to wave back.
In the old days, I suppose, a 2000TC and TR6 wouldn't have signalled but now
we recognize an ally.  Today in the Humber I had no Britcar encounters alas.

Gone are the days of the real open sports car?  I've just bought this (most
I've ever paid for a car, but I've always wanted a Devin):
http://home.att.net/~nsdec/wsb/html/view.cgi-image.html--SiteID-57244.html