Re: british car list history

To: "Randell Jesup" <rjesup@wgate.com>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: british car list history
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 23:30:27 -0500
>However, she just yesterday said she might be willing to let me have
>the entire garage for the british cars.  She had been saying she wanted
>a spot in it, and the TR6 was going to have to move (so I could keep the
>Sprite in there).  I wish she hadn't talked me out of buying a house
>with a 3 or 4 car garage last fall...  C'est la vie.  Still, getting to
>keep both spots in the garage will be really useful.

Never would happen in my world.  When we moved into our house last year, my
wife said, "I don't care how much shop you need.  I don't care how big it is
or how it is diveded.  But know this:  I don't scrape windows.  If my car
sits outside, you will be out cleaning it for me every morning."

I blew up our 20x22 garage to 20x50.  She gets half of the unheated front 20
feet.  That's fine with her.

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban
LOON, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/