TR6 Starter Removal

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Starter Removal
From: Bruce Harding <Bruce_Harding@ccm2.hf.intel.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 95 10:11:14 PST
Text item: Text_1

Mike,
I recently replaced the starter in my TR6.  I put 'off the self' metal ramps
under the front wheels.  This gave me enough clearance to take the starter
out.  It took me about 45 minutes to replace it.  Make sure you remove
the + battery cable 1st.  I didn't disassemble it, just swapped it out.

Cheers,
Bruce_Harding@ccm.hf.intel.com
75 TR6
57 TR3