Brad's bugeye

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Brad's bugeye
From: Allen.Bachelder@vt.edu (Allen Bachelder)
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 1995 15:34:41 -0500
Brad of the newly owned bugeye (and fellow fiends):

By all means: sell the bugeye (to me!).  No doubt about it.   Take it from
one who knows.  That car is just a headache and a pain in the wallet.  Best
thing for you is to sell it (to me) at a really low price and then you won't
have to worry about it anymore (because it will be mine).  Roll over your
profits into a spridget (if that's what you really want; trust me, you don't
want a bugeye).  Take my advice (yessssir!), because I have your better
interests in mind (you bet).  Best thing for you to do is roll the profits
(massive profits, too) over into one of those high interest CD's the banks
are selling now.  Heck, at these interest rates you'll be a millionaire in
no time (say, four thousand years).

Will "Is it April 1st yet?" Zehring

Brad - ' better idea yet -sell it to me for 10 times what you paid for it.
Allen Bachelder