Re: 35 Standard Parts wanted

To: ShawnM2323@aol.com
Subject: Re: 35 Standard Parts wanted
From: Andy Mace <AMACE@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 1995 12:38:35 PST

On Sat, 21 Jan 1995 ShawnM2323@aol.com wrote:

> Seeking engine parts/info on standards ( early Triumphs).  I have a 16 hp six
> that needs a head gasket and valves/guides?  Does anyone have any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
>

> ShawnM2323@aol.com

Minor clarification is in order here: there was little or no connexion
between Standard and Triumph until after the war (1945), when Standard
bought what by that time was little more than a name and some bombed-out
buildings.

That said, and now to expand on Shawn's question, does anyone have a
current name/address, etc. for a contact person in the Standard Register?
Any members of same on the net?

Andy Mace