Engine Valence's

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Engine Valence's
From: erupert@marlin.ssnet.com
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 95 20:41:32 EST
I am looking for input on a idea I have about the engine compartment valences
on my '66 Spitfire.  Since the passenger side is gone and the driver side is
rough, and the radiator valences are gone, I am forced to look into replacing
them.  A kit from Victoria British is $139 !!

Anyway, what are your thoughts on making these from wood with a Marine Varnish
finish?
Any thoughts about a fire hazard with the passenger side being so close to the
engine.

I thought that it might add a unique touch to the engine compartment.

Advice appreciated.

Thanks.

*              RPM ASSOCIATES, INC.               *
*  "Your Partners for Internetworking Expertise"  *
*        Eric Rupert, Managing Consultant         *
*    302-325-3910 (Voice) * 302-325-3918 (Fax)    *
'66 Triumph Spitfire - Someday I'll get to take my first ride in it.