Re: Wrinkle Finish Paint

To: British-Cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wrinkle Finish Paint
From: jmatthew@niagara.com (Joe Matthews)
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 95 23:04:27 -0500
Good Evening. I am writing on behalf of a friend who happens to be a British
Car Enthusiast.  I am not ( although I did once own an M.G.B.)  He on the
other hand does not have INTERNET access and I do.

Would you please forward any information that I could pass along to
him...such as a mailing address so that he can contact you by conventional
mail.  Apparently he saw your ad in a magazine( I'm not sure which one) and
he would like further information.   We live in Niagara Falls, Canada.
Thanks in advance for your assistance........have a great day!
Joe Matthews