Hot rod brit-car magazine

To: lotus-cars@netcom.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Hot rod brit-car magazine
From: Daren Stone <Daren_Stone@ccm.sc.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 95 16:01:17 PST
Text item: Text_1

    Today at lunch I continued my search for "European Car" magazine,
which according to a friend, this month features the build up of a
Europa with a Turbo Fuego driveline.
    Unfortunately I was unsuccessful, but while at Barnes & Noble
Bookstore, I did find a most curious magazine called "Custom Cars" (I
believe).
    It was a British publication, and featured everything from a Pro
Street '61 Ford Capri, to a twincam-powered small panel van (Thames,
perhaps), doing a nice smoky burnout just prior to breaking a wheel
spacer.
     Perhaps one of our member "over there" can provide more inof on
this mag.

        cheers-
                daren