Re: MGB questions.

To: Garry Bryan <gbryan@globalmail.globalvision.net>
Subject: Re: MGB questions.
From: Agustin de la Calle <delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 1995 09:09:23 -0500 (EST)
Garry,

If you have the means to do a polishing of the intake manifolds: do it.
A friend achieved some good results with this and then he kept on working
on the carbs and the head. Nothing expensive or sophisticated but it was
a great improvement. You might be astonished how much rugged surface one
can find there.

Gus