Awww nuts!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Awww nuts!
From: Gord Mummery <gord.mummery@sheridanc.on.ca>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 1995 21:27:16 -0500 (EST)
This is a attempt to start a tread on threads.
After waiting a year to get my car back from the bodyshop, I am now
attempting to put it all back together again. What should be a joyous
task is turning out to be just a tad frustrating. First of all my garage
is freezing and to small :-(. Secondly, I've seems to have misplaced
about 40 various nuts and bolts.

Soooo, of to the local home depot (Its close). I show the sales person in
the nut department ( really !)." Well", he says," What is that off?" I
can tell by the look on his face that he will be of no help.

By the way, if your looking for metric car nuts and bolts, Home Depot
does have a good selection, but nothing for british cars.

So what exactly is the difference between north american standard and
british nuts and bolts. Secondly, does anyone know of any place in the
west end of Toronto that can supply british nuts and bolts? I whould
prefer not to have to send off to TRF with the canadian dollar at such a
sorry state :-(, but that still is an option.