Re: Machine Shop Recommendations: Tidewater, VA

To: John Lupien <lupienj@wal.hp.com>
Subject: Re: Machine Shop Recommendations: Tidewater, VA
From: "John M. Trindle" <jtrindle@tsquare.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 1995 12:42:04 +0000
On Fri, 6 Jan 1995, John Lupien wrote:

> > Here's the situation:
> > 3) '88 Mazda RX-7 with new pistons, rings, cam bearings, valve guides,
> >    gaskets, exhaust, and clutch parts in a box to be melded with 1 and 2
> >    above.
> > OK, so I'm begging for encouragement as well as info. <g>
>
> I'd encourage you to check very carefully if that is a real Rx7 or not.
> The real ones have gaskets, clutches, and exhausts, but none of the other
> parts you list.

Hee hee.  It does say "in a box" above.  The box is in the back of the
RX7 and can be transported to either Chesapeake or wherever.

Sheesh.
<g>

John M. Trindle     | jtrindle@tsquare.com | Tidewater Sports Car Club
'73 MGB E Stock     | '69 Spitfire E Stock | '88 RX-7 C Stock
Home Page:  http://www.widomaker.com/~trindle
"Is that a light at the end of the tunnel or just an oncoming train?"