Re: Brain fade, revisited (again)

To: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring), british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brain fade, revisited (again)
From: "Doug Mitchell" <doug@dsg128.nad.ford.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 1995 08:44:07 -0500
On Jan 4,  7:51am, Will Zehring wrote:
> Subject: Brain fade, revisited (again)
> Fellow fiends:
>
> I must have no shame: I'm completely unable to find the address or telephone
> number for the Smiths/Jaeger gauge rebuilding service, Nisonger, in New
> York.  Is it my brain or my filing system?  Can someone who has the info
> handy please post it to me?  I've got some work for them before spring
> arrives (no hurry on that one!).
>
> Happy new year to all brit-car lovers (and tolerant family members)
> Will Zehring
>-- End of excerpt from Will Zehring

>From the Monster List:
Nisonger Gauge Repair
Bob Castagnetta, Proprietor
570 Mamaroneck Ave.
Mamaroneck, NY 10543
(914) 381-1952

Instrument rebuilding: Smith, British Jaeger, VDO speedos, tachs, ammeters,
fuel, oil, water, temp., clocks, speedo drives, etc. older British gauges
supplied outright when available; cables supplied, gearbox drives rebuilt;
also, SU fuel pumps, new or rebuilt.
[not sure how much of this Bob still supplies.  Bob is not associated with
Nisonger Corp. anymore, but he uses the name.  See "Nisonger Corp."   - Phil
Ethier]
------------------------------------
Nisonger Corp.
Victory Gardens, NJ
(800) 431-2496

Maintains comprehensive product lines for the Jaguar, MG and Triumph. They have
recently added Range Rover parts. -Paul Anderson, ACUS05@WACCVM.SPS.MOT.COM
Bob Castagnetta and his gauge repair operation are not associated with Nisonger
anymore, but he continues to to use the name Nisonger Gauge Repair.  Nisonger
Corp has moved from New Rochelle, NY to New Jersey.  They do not do gauge
repair.  They import parts for britcars.  They are part of the Moss Motors
empire.  They sell only wholesale to shops.  They have a California branch
called CARS.  - Phil Ethier

Doug Mitchell