STUFF

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: STUFF
From: COSTICH_ALAN/HPATC1_01@i3125ent.atl.hp.com
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 94 10:25:00 -0500
Lew Dove: don't know so much about diodes and
capacitorsin su pumps. My Burlen Fuel Systems
book shows the cao in parallel across points
and diodes in parallel across coil. This agrees
with Terry's statements.

None of us have heard from Naomi in several
months. She is storing our car club sign in
her barn. She is restoring an MGA.

R Glenn Stauffer: get yourself a copy of Lindsay
Porter's Spridget retoration book. Also helpful
is Practical Classics spridget resto book.

Ray Gibbons and Gus de la Calle: the Innocenti
brothers also did a mini.

Tim Mullen: no flame intended here. You said
pollution control is the reason for change from
manifold vacumn to carb-ported vacumn for later
emmission controlled cars. Uhmmm, my '67 TR4A has
H6 carbs with ported vacumn, '57 MGZB has H4's
with carb ported vacumn, '74 MGB has manifold
vacumn. If what you have written were , B(P)MC
seems to be going backward into the future. (I'm
certain Scott#1 would have something to say about
that.)

TeriAnn: I want the oil cooler adapter you are offering.
Please put it in the box with the MGB calipers and re-
build kits. If the stuff isn't already gone, I'll give
$10US for it, if you won't mind UPSing it to me.I'll
pay shipping.

Alan