Alpine GIF

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, rhamilto@fox.nstn.ns.ca
Subject: Alpine GIF
From: Bob Hamilton <rhamilto@fox.nstn.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 94 09:55:11 PST
Seasons Greetings,

        All this talk of Alpine GIFs has prompted me to upload a colour image
of my recently acquired 1953 Sunbeam Alpine MK I (California Girl) to the
/pub/sol/images directory at triumph.cs.utah.edu under the name
"53sunalp,gif". Enjoy.

        Just in case any of you are making plans for summer vacations soon
and have entertained thoughts of visiting the Canadian Maritime Provinces and
in particular, Nova Scotia (Canada's Ocean Playground!), we, the British
Automobile Touring Ass'n of N.S., have set aside the first week in August to
relax at the Silver Dart Resort in Baddeck, N.S. We would hope, like last
year (Trish and Fred Nesbitt from the Toronto Triumphs) that other British
car owners could see their way to join us touring the Cabot Trail in Cape
Breton and having a lobster boil, etc. in the company of a great bunch of
British cars and of course, owners.  ;-)  Email me directly if you wish more
information.

        Once again it has been a very entertaining and informative year with
the British Car group in the Net and Pat and I wish everyone a very Merry
Christmas and carefree British motoring in 1995.

Regards,
Bob

Robert A. C. Hamilton, Waverley, N.S., Canada
E-mail: rhamilto@fox.nstn.ns.ca
Date: 12/23/94  | 1953 Sunbeam Alpine MK I
Time: 09:55:11  | 1954 Sunbeam Talbot 90 MK IIA, D.H.Coupe