The Joys of Procrastination

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (britcars)
Subject: The Joys of Procrastination
From: Paul Amaranth <amaranth@vela.acs.oakland.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 1994 08:53:22 -0500 (EST)
I've been meaning to get around to putting up the '8 on jackstands but
I just haven't been able to get to it.  I keep forgetting to cancel the
insurance too.  Hmmm, the car's just sitting there ready to go.

Now, after a fairly miserable first snow, the temps in Michigan have
climbed into the high 40's and low 50's.  This is extremely
unseasonable.  I think we're going to celebrate the holiday with a top
down run! :-)

Sometimes a character flaw can turn into an asset.

--
Paul Amaranth  Manager User Services - office: (810) 370 4541 (also voicemail)
               (e-mail)     amaranth@oakland.edu    [Rochester, Michigan  USA]