Re: 195X Bugeye Sprite

To: ferrari@clemson.edu
Subject: Re: 195X Bugeye Sprite
From: Miq Millman <mmillman@ptdcs2.intel.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 94 11:56:14 PST
For a good idea about the costs, check out the latest issue of Classic Auto
Restorer, there is a 6 page article on a fellow restoring a neglected bugeye.

He spent about $2500 on the car, and about $8000 in parts tools and labor to
make it complete.  I'd have to agree that really nice bugeyes should be worth
about $10-$12,000 these days.  What you don't spend at the onset will be
spent making it so in the long run.

Scott Fisher #1 is right, I can't afford a $900 Ferrari.

--
Miq Millman   mmillman@ptdcs2.intel.com   503 642 6139   (Aloha site)
AL4-55  Intel, 5200 NE Elam Young Parkway, Hillsboro, OR 97124-6497