Sterling 825/827

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Sterling 825/827
From: BENEDICT@EVAX0.ENG.FSU.EDU
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 1994 20:41:39 -0500 (EST)
Hello,

  I am seriously considering the purchase a '88 Sterling 825SL. The car was a
joint venture between Honda and Austin Rover, so I suppose it can be
partially considered as a British car. I know that the cars were discontinued
here in 1991, but do they still sell these cars in Britan? Does anybody own a
Sterling, or have any information about the performance/reliability of the
car? Any information/stories/anecdotes would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Stephen Benedict

(I apologize if am posting this to the wrong list. If so, can someone tell
me where to take this question?)