Surplus Midget Switch?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Surplus Midget Switch?
From: Ray James <rwj4123@sigma.tamu.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 94 17:11:41 PST
>I found a switch with apparently no obvious function. It is located at
>the left side of the steering shaft above the blinker lever. First I
>thought that it was a PO bodge, but since I found it on another Midget
>(at a junk yard) I believe it should come with a function. I couldn't
>find anything about it in the manual.

Augustin...

Where is this extra switch without a function--on the steering column same
vicinity as the
turn indicator lever?  On the housing of the turn signal indicator?  Is this
the 71 Midget?

Name: Ray W. James
Texas Transportation Institute
Civil Engineering Department, Texas A&M University
(409) 845-2475   [FAX 862-8200]
E-mail: Ray James <rwj4123@sigma.tamu.edu>
Date: 11/30/94
Time: 17:11:41