AH wood blocks

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: AH wood blocks
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 1994 15:39:15 -0500 (EST)
Of course, the real joke behind all this is that, unless you have
your Healey on axle stands you can't slip ANYTHING under your Healey.
I can't even get my trolly jack under mine without using a scissor
jack for the first two inches.

Perhaps the Healey dealer would give you a piece of dash board
VENEER to slip under the pan?
You set the ride height on these cars using the narrow side of a
cigarette packet as a gauge.

The very good  Bodge City joke reminded me a a French secretary
we hired here years ago. We were in a close door meeting when she burst
in looking very flustered. (and very French, and very ...)

Anyway, she said " I'm very sorry, but there is, how you say,
real trouble in Ford city".

The entire room erupted into laughter and the poor lass fled.

She's still here today though.

Christopher  Ball  triumph@io.org   Toronto, Ont. (416) 751-8300 Work
75 Spitfire // 64 Healey 3000 Mk. III // 59 TR3A //66 BSA Thunderbolt