NOT British Car Related

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: NOT British Car Related
From: fickes@taurus.apple.com (Stan Fickes)
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 1994 13:56:45 -0800
After examining all my posts to this group, I noticed that they were ALL
related to British cars (imagine that) so I thought I'd remedy the
situation.

Does anyone out there know of a similar mailing group for '57 Chevy type
owners?  [Ducking as various engine parts are thrown at me]  I am
considering the purchase of a 4d HT Bel Air family car (My wife's
grandfather is original owner of the car) and I'd like to get a little
advice.  Thanks!!  sf

Stan Fickes                    British Cars
Wireless Communications        1951 MGTD (under construction)
Advanced Technology Group      1965 Austin-Healey Sprite (daily driver)
Apple Computer, Inc.
408 974-7653