A Question (was LBCs in movies)

To: pargo@hptrack.lanl.gov (Paul Argo)
Subject: A Question (was LBCs in movies)
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 94 11:56:04 PST
Over the past weekend I watched part of a Clint Eastwood movie on the
tube entitled "Play Misty for Me".  I'm not a big Eastwood fan so I only
watched a few minutes, but I noticed that he drove (and I'm guessing
here) an XK150 Jag in the film.  Since Eastwood did the directing, the
setting was his home town of Carmel, California, and the story was about
a jazz DJ (Eastwood's into jazz) I got to wondering if he personalized
the film to the point of using his own car.  Of course if he did, he may
not be the current owner since the film was made in the early '70s.

Do you suppose ole Clint could be one of our DPO's?

Roland