If Lucas built computers, ....?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: If Lucas built computers, ....?
From: island@whidbey.net (Judith Winter)
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 1994 21:52:13 -0800
does this person need to be warned about shipwright's disease of the other
lbc (little boxy computer)?

from internet:

>Subject: Old Mac component dealer?
>From: Lukas Venizelos, lven@netcom.com
>Date: Wed, 16 Nov 1994 03:18:43 GMT
>In article <lvenCzCBv7.2zu@netcom.com> Lukas Venizelos, lven@netcom.com writes:
>>As a diehard PC user, I'm undertaking the task of resusitating an old
>>Mac. It's a IIc (?) with a 20M HD and a b/w monitor, but the floppy is
>>destroyed. Can anyone suggest a parts dealer for this type of obsolete
>>system? Thanks in advance! Replies via email would be appreciated.

Hidden clue for the person who had to re-read the post about the lbc
leaking oil onsomeone's desk in last few weeks: notice the poster's name.

In connection,

Judith Winter
island@whidbey.net