If Lucas...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: If Lucas...
From: thelaw@aloha.com (Paul Swengler)
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 1994 06:53:04 -1000
A few weeks back someone (thank you) signed off their message with:

        "If Lucas made weapons, Wars wouldnt start either."

I mentioned this to Pete Shoemaker who retorted: "Boy you sure could have
fun with that. Just finish the sentence; 'If Lucas...'."

That weekend at the British Car Club Hawaii's Technical session we brought
it up again. And I make no claims to originality but this is what came up:

        The reason Brits drink warm beer is because Lucas makes refidgerators.

        If Lucas made flush toilets, Sears would still be a mail order company.

        If Lucas discovered sex, we'd be extinct.

Any other submissions are encouraged.

And Ray, for those of us circumfrencially challanged, we neither give nor
take umbrage. We create it. 8-)

Everyone learns from their mistakes...
Some people learn to repeat them while others learn not to.

Paul Swengler                      Providing Hawaii's Legal Community
The Law Book Store            with quality legal materials since 1990
4557 Ukali St.            New & Used Books, Anatomical Models, CD-Rom
Honolulu HI 96818
Voice: 808-422-6322    Fax: 808-423-8282