Vaudreuil GT

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Vaudreuil GT
From: rwhitley@rs6000.nshpl.library.ns.ca (Ray Whitley)
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 1994 15:39:49 -0400
Fellow Sufferers!
This is a call for research assistance. The VAUDREUIL GT was a Triumph
TR3-based coupe built just West of Montreal for a short time (1962-64?).
Advertisements were placed sometime during that period in the late, lamented
CANADA TRACK & TRAFFIC. I am interested in locating any surviving cars from
this obscure Canadian marque.

Unfortunately, the only library with the relevant years of Track & Traffic
still on hand is in Moosejaw, Saskatchewan- I swear I'm not making this up!-
and they're not answering my calls.

Now, please try to control your notorious, collective levity & think- Does
anyone out there know either where I could find back issues of Track &
Traffic to search, or where there's a Vaudreuil stuffed in someone's back shed?

Many thanks for any leads,

Ray Whitley, Jensen C-V8 II 104/2308