Re: Regarding the TD, vol. II, revisited

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Regarding the TD, vol. II, revisited
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 1994 12:32:39 +0500
Roland responds:

>Hmmm.  Stan, did you really ask this question?  You still have your
>TD, right?

No, I didn't mean it *that* way.  I guess I mis-stated what Stan said in his
inquiry about the clutch linkage on the TD I looked at.  I had implied in an
early message describing the car that the linkage was hydraulic, without
knowing for sure.  Stan wrote to me wondering if that was true in *this
particular car* (giving me more credit than was due).  Because I had no idea
about it in *any* of the T-cars (I'm new to T-cars), not just this
particular TD, I posed the issue to the list.

Sorry, Stan.

Thanks, Chip, for infoming me.

Will Zehring